Rubber Stamp-Making Workshop (Dec)
Join us for a time of fun and therapeutic crafting as stamp artist Rachel from Drool Stamps guides you on understanding the tools required and go through the steps needed to make your very own unique stamp. Come make a customized stamp for yourself, a dear friend or family by the end of the workshop!
You will be given a starter kit thoughtfully put together for you to bring home. The workshop content is beginners-friendly, so don't worry about not having crafty fingers! Light refreshment will be provided.
The Art Faculty is a beautifully curated retail + workshop space that allows you to shop and relax during workshop break and after workshop.
*Please state your email address and mobile number upon checkout to receive an e-ticket with workshop venue details and a reminder notification before workshop.
Alternatively, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking if you wish to pay via ATM transfer/ iBanking.
Date: 10 December 2016
Time: 2pm - 5pm (3 hours)
Venue: The Art Faculty @ Enabling Village
(5 mins walk from Redhill MRT)
20 Lengkok Bahru, #01-07,
$75 per pax and
$135 per pair (Discounted price if you bring a friend with you!)
- Introduction to rubber stamp carving tools
- Learn the basic techniques of transferring illustrations on rubber, carving out an image and printing
- Each participant will complete 2-3 rubber stamps by the end of the workshop
- Each participant will get a starter kit which they can bring home
- Rubber block
- Precision knife
- Tracing paper
- Instruction booklet (with illustration samples)
About the instructor:
Rachel Ma graduated from Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts in 2015 with a Diploma in Design and Media, majoring in illustration. Her love for illustration and making things collided when she discovered the world of rubber stamp-making. Read more about her here and her past workshopshere.
1. Payment needs to be made in order to secure your seat prior to the workshop.
2. Once payment is being made, it is non-refundable. (However, if you are unable to make it on the workshop day after you have made your payment, you may transfer the ticket to your friend/ request to change to another workshop date at: email@example.com)
3. No refunds or exchanges will be made for participants who fail to turn up on workshop day, as well as latecomers. (Latecomers will catch up with the rest during the workshop duration)
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- The Art Faculty at Enabling Village (Redhill MRT)
Standard Single $75.00 Standard Pair $135.00
- Venue Address
- Enabling Village 20 Lengkok Bahru, #01-07, Singapore 159053 Singapore
5 mins walk from Redhill MRT. Exit from Exit A, cross the pedestrian crossing and keep walking straight till you see Enabling Village.